Brief Intro of TommyOoi.com
We are based in Malaysia with frequent travels to Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan & Europe.
TommyOoi.com is based on our travel experiences and travel planning prior traveling.
Not only it allows us to note down all the information gathered for our travels but also allows us to share all the invaluable information to travelers.
We hope to simplify other travelers’ travel planning & further enhance their travel & holiday experiences.
Our Plans for TommyOoi.com
- To provide as many valuable travel info and guide in a simple, unbiased manner.
- To provide insights of Where to Shop, Dine, Visit & even How to get there.
- Organize interactions with visitors. ( Eg. Contest, Meet-ups, Talks on Travel )
Interested? Contact us :
Expose your brand, product, service or even country to travelers who visit our travel blog
tommy882 (at) gmail (dot) com
Places We Traveled
1. Australia – Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney
Beijing, Tianjin, Chengde, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Zhuhai, Zhanjiang
3. France – Paris, Nice, Avignon, Marseille, Provence, Lyon, Colmar, Strasbourg, Saint Martin
4. Germany – Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Dusseldorf, Cologne
5. Indonesia – Medan, Bali, Jakarta, Bandung, Lombok, Yogyakarta
Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Genting Highland, Cameron Highland, Redang, Malacca, Ipoh, Taiping, Miri
8. South Korea – Seoul, Jeju Island, Incheon, Busan
9. Thailand – Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Phang-Nga, Hat Yai, Krabi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pattaya
10. United Kingdom – London, Manchester
11. Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi, Vinh Long, Hanoi
13. Belgium – Brussels
14. Switzerland – Geneve, Zurich, Schaffhausen, Sargans
16. Italy – Venice, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Bologna, Rimini, Milan, Lake Como, Naples, Burano
17. Vatican City
18. San Marino
19. Czech Republic – Prague
20. Hungary – Budapest
21. Austria – Vienna
22. Slovakia – Bratislava
23. Spain – Barcelona, Madrid
24. Portugal – Lisbon
26. Greece – Athens
27. Japan – Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Hokkaido
28. Turkey – Istanbul
29. Egypt – Cairo
30. United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi, Dubai
31. Laos – Vientiane
32. Finland – Helsinki, Rovaniemi, Inari
33. Estonia – Tallinn
34. Netherlands – Amsterdam, Roermond, Saint Maarten
36. USA – New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Miami, Orlando, Puerto Rico, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Catalina, Las Vegas, Arizona
38. Saint Lucia
39. Saint Kitts
40. Philippines – Boracay
41. Cambodia – Siem Reap
42. Taiwan – Taipei
43. Iceland – Reykjavik, Vik, Selfoss, Hofn, Hella, Grundarfjörður
44. Canada – Toronto, Niagara
45. Mexico – Ensenada
46. Brunei – Bandar Seri Bagawan
Carnival Valor – 2014
Carnival Inspiration – 2019
Hi 9 if us r planning to visit hongkong lamma island.we hope to find a limousine w driver to fetch us around hong kong places of interest for 7days.can u assist to plan our iternary with hitel stay.we wan 2 day shopping n other time we wan to visit island n have seafood there.
Hi Princess, please fb message us your budget range. Thanks
The Bali Tourist Card is a savings card for travellers to Bali. We would be interested in working with you as a strategic partner. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss this. Look forward to hearing from you.
Bali Tourist Card Team.
hi tommy .im not going hongkong.
2016 jan I plan to visit Taiwan
any nice interesting places worth visiting?
Hi Tommy. Your blog for Busan and Jeju is a big help to me in planning my trip to South Korea. Thank you.
P.S. I’m from Bulgaria. Time to visit my country, which is very beautiful and interesting.
Hi Desi, glad to hear that. Would love to visit Bulgaria in future ^^
Hello Tommy. What are you working? Earns the money from writing blogs? And have enough to visit exotic destinations?
Hi Desi, yes earning from blogs. Which exotic destination?
For example, Malaysia and Singapore
Hi Desi, we do live in Malaysia and flies to Singapore
this is zoe from a Japanese travel company.
we are very interested in cooperation with you.
please contract me>>> Bao.email@example.com for more details.
Hi Zoe, we have replied you by email
For Canadian Immigration from Malaysia, I think gocanada.biz is the best option and even I was trying to find any agent to apply for Canada visa , i found very difficult to search but i think these bp management guys who are in THE INTERMARK are the best in my knowledge.
Yea I agree with emilia, when first i reached to VFS , then i decided to not to go back to them after watching there behaviour. But bpm guys are really satisfy me with there work
Hi Tommy, great blog you have here. Was just wondering how did you start to become a professional travel writer? How did you get noticed? Many thanks in advance for sharing your story.
Hi, is just happened, content is crucial in our opinion