Capella Bangkok, an urban retreat on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, celebrates its second anniversary with ‘Double Happiness’ package.
Despite opening its doors at the height of the pandemic in October 2020, Capella Bangkok has redefined the Thai capital’s hospitality scene. It introduced the city’s first resort-style riverside villas with plunge pools and secluded tropical gardens hemming the waterfront, as well as unique ‘Verandah suites’ with a Jacuzzi plunge pool and lounge sala on their spacious river-facing balconies.
The hotel’s signature restaurant, Côte by Mauro Colagreco, garnered its first Michelin star within a year after opening, while the recent appointment of chef Kannika Jitsangworn (who has cooked fine Thai cuisine at some of the world’s leading hotels and resorts) at riverfront Thai restaurant Phra Nakhon has further strengthened the hotel’s commitment to sustainably sourced local ingredients.
To show its appreciation, the hotel has launched a ‘Double Happiness’ offer, inspired by the auspicious symbol from a traditional Chinese ornament design that represents double the joy. Drawing on the belief that good things come in pairs, the offer allows guests to choose two perks or experiences to elevate their stay.
Among the complimentary perks to choose from are:
- US$ 100 hotel credit per stay, to spend on a soothing treatment at the Auriga Wellness sanctuary, a lavish dining experience at Côte, or at any of the hotel’s restaurants or bar outlets.
- Thai Set Dinner for Two at the hotel’s riverside Thai restaurant, Phra Nakhon.
- A Bottle of Capella Signature Diamant Champagne, a Tête de Cuvée bottled
exclusively for the hotel by Vranken house.
- Signature High Tea for Two at Tea Lounge, includes fine premium teas and dainty delicacies from the dessert trolley.
- Two-hour River Cruise on the Solar Boat, meandering through the storied past of the fascinating Chao Phraya River. (T&C apply, booking requires 48 hours advance notice, subject to availability and weather conditions and a maximum capacity of 12 persons)
The Double Happiness offer is valid for bookings of a minimum of two nights at the hotel’s Best Available Rate, made between October 1st, 2022 and March 31st, 2023 for stays within the same timeframe. Bookings for stays during the festive season between December 21st to January 2nd, 2023 and January 21st to 29th, 2023 are excluded.
For more information and to book your stay at Capella Bangkok:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +662 098 3878 or +662 098 3888.
The offer can be booked directly via http://capellahotels.com/en/capella-bangkok/offers/double-happiness
Be the first to comment