Nizza Restaurant in Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara features French Mediterranean cuisine inspired by the French Riveria & South of Europe. As Nizza launched their new menu recently, we managed to give it a try.
Another highlight in Nizza is its Tapas menu. Diners can indulge in their Apéro Chic, or order hot and cold tapas along with fun and fruity cocktail from the bar. To mention a few new offerings are Mejillones En Escabeche (fresh mussels steamed with herbs garlic, chilli with a hint of tarragon vinegar, Ostras (freshly shucked FDC or Guillardeau Oyster with lemon and Tabasco), Calamarcitos (local fresh Calamari fried with lemon).
Assorted Spanish Tapas
Fine de Claire Oyster
Risotto Ai Funghi Porcini with Alba Truffles – RM78
Duck Confit – RM95
Black Angus Ribeye Medium Rare – RM155
Lamb Loin – RM125
Fondant Au Chocolate – RM42 ; Creme Brulee – RM38
1. Black Angus Cote de boeuf – Portion large enough to feed 3 adults, the juicy and tender 800 gram Cote de boeuf would definitely satisfy steak lovers. The steak is well-marbled and flavourful at an affordable price point too! Go for medium-rare, that’s the best doneness.
2. Lamb Loin – While the portion size is not big, the sous vide lamb loin is delicious.
3. Risotto Ai Funghi Porcini with Alba Truffles – The chef uses Carnaroli rice from Northern Italy to cook with a generous amount of parmesan and butter that gives its creaminess and porcini mushroom. Lastly topped with freshly shaved Alba Truffles.
4. Fine de claire Oyster – Our favourite oyster variety with well balanced in terms of its subtle, sweet & delicate flavour.
5. Fondant Au Chocolate – The best dessert on the menu with Valrhona Caramelia chocolate fondant and amaretto cream topped with pistachio ice cream
Nizza, Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara
6, Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Be the first to comment