1. Wage Subsidy Tier
- More than 200 employees (Large Enterprise)
RM600 per month per employee for 3 months. Maximum up to 200 employees per company.
- Between 76 to 200 employees (Medium Enterprise)
RM800 per month per employee for 3 months.
- 75 employees & below (Micro & Small Enterprise)
RM1,200 per month per employee for 3 months.
2. 50% drop in Revenue Term
50% dropped in revenue compared with Jan 2020 or the following months.
Micro & Small– Not Required
3. Conditions of Wage Subsidy
- Wage Subsidy is up to 3 months
- For companies who have registered with SSM or relevant authorities and contributed to PERKESO before 1 Jan 2020
- Companies who received the wage subsidy are not allowed to retrench workers for 6 months
4. Savings Percentage
Percentage subsidies for employees according to salary and company tier qualification. The median wage for Malaysians is around RM2,300 per month.
|No||Salary||Tier||% Wage Subsidy Per Month
5. How to Apply
- Wage subsidy will start on 1 April 2020.
- Apply online on prihatin.perkeso.gov.my from 9 April 2020
- Last date to apply: 15 Sep 2020 or exhaust of allocated budgeted whichever earlier
6. Documents Required
- List of employees name according to qualification
- Business Registration Number Information
- Copy of SSM/ROS/ROB/ Business License
- PSU50 Account
- Financial supporting documents such as bank statement or sales report
7. Official Info
Click the photo above for full info in PDF
Be the first to comment